Yoga + Reiki + Juicing + ceremony + Divine Feminine
Friday - Saturday, May 13th & 14th
Join us for a weekend retreat at Crystal Hot Springs to sink into alignment and wash away all that no longer serves. Refresh your body, heart and soul with yoga, reiki, juicing, and divine feminine connection. Walk away with tools to move forward fully empowered on your path.
Friday evening: May 13th
- 5:00-7:00pm: Registration, Meet + Greet, Set-up camp
- Settle into your campsite, enjoy your first Vive juice and meet your friends for the weekend.
- 7:00-9:00pm: Opening Ceremony- Yoga and New Moon Fire Ritual
- The new moon is a time of magical beginnings. A time to recharge goals or set new ones. Through yogic movement, we open and expand our intentions. As we feed our magic and intentions to the element of fire, we honor the possibility for instant transformation.
- 9:00-10:00pm: Hot Springs Soak
- Refresh beneath the stars, with the highest mineral content of any hot springs in the world.
Saturday: May 14th
- 8:00-9:15am: Morning yoga, Pranayama and Meditation with Jules Janke
- We welcome the sun and connect to Mother Earth as we deepen our connection between our physical and spiritual bodies.
- 9:30-10:30am: Group Coaching Session with Jules Janke, Raelynn Rushton and Alisabeth Ann
- Bring your questions and concerns regarding your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies. Using their combined integrative knowledge, they will laser in on the root of the problem and provide action steps for moving forward.
- 10:45-12:30am: Spiritual Nutrition with Alisabeth Ann
- Understand the energetics of nutrition and how what we eat impacts our spiritual body. Discover the foods that best support grounding as well as expanding intuition. Learn to tune into the communication that your body provides and find the foods that best honor your body.
- 12:30-1:00pm: Lunch break
- 1:00-3:00pm: "I AM" Emotional process art project with Raelynn Rushton
- 3:00-5:00pm: Hot Springs Soak
- Allow the waters to wash over you and fully integrate the newfound knowledge and tools, reclaiming your intention moving forward.
- 5:00-6:00pm: Closing Reiki Ceremony
- Group Reiki Healing session, closing sacred space and next-steps for integration back into your regular routine.
all-inclusive: $160 or two payments of $90
Price includes camping, juice cleanse, soaking in the hot springs, classes and group coaching session.
On-site Camping Spot- $20 value
Each campsite will hold 2 tents and is reserved for Friday night. Please note on your form if you would like to share a campsite with specific people.
juice cleanse- $63 value
Our raw weekend cleanse is provided by Vive Juicery, a Utah based cold-pressed juicer fueled by love and local farms. Packed with essential vitamins, minerals & micronutrients, the most delicious, healthy juice combinations are provided to support you in your vibrancy.
crystal hot springs- $14 value
This natural hot springs contains the highest mineral content found in any hot springs in the world. Throughout history and all around the world, mineral water has been used for many therapeutic purposes. The minerals help to distress, balance and recuperate at every level. There are three hot tubs, an Olympic sized pool and a main soaker pool.
workshops + Coaching session- $1250 value
By registering and paying for this retreat, you acknowledge that your participation in all activities are at will and at your own risk.
Need a payment plan? Sign up below:
Nestled on the campgrounds of Crystal Hot Springs in Honeyville, Utah, just one hour north of Salt Lake City.
Q & A
I have never done yoga before. Is this for all levels?
Yes. Yoga is an exploration of the emotional body, through the physical body. You do not have to be skilled, flexible, or strong to get benefit from yoga. We will be doing a range of yoga types, from Hatha to Vinyasa.
I have never done a cleanse before. What do I need to know?
One week prior to the retreat, you will receive a welcome packet with everything you need to know about cleansing, including preparing for a cleanse and ending a cleanse. This is great for the first time or experienced cleanser.
what camp gear do I need to bring?
You are responsible for your own tent, sleeping bag and all camping gear. It is recommended that you bring a camp chair or something comfortable to sit on.
what type of weather can I anticipate? what happens if it rains?
The average weather for the weekend of May 7th is a high of 70 degrees with a low of 45 degrees. There is a low expectation of precipitation. Please prepare for mild changes in weather. Classes will be moved indoors if needed. If weather is detrimental to maintaining appropriate healing space, the retreat will be postponed with a 72 hour notice. The retreat is non-refundable, but will be rescheduled if necessary.
After registering, please fill out this Wellness Profile so we can best serve you during the retreat. The more you put into it, the more you can get out of it!